Goals for the year:
* Students will know the different tenses in Spanish.
* Students will know the different conjugations for regular and irregular verbs.
* Students will learn the different Latin American cultures.
* Textbook: Spanish is fun.
Materials you must bring daily:
* 3 Ring Binder
* Green Folder
* Please bring your assignment book, notebook, and writing utensils.
* When you come into the room, sit in your assigned seat, write the assignment in your planner, and begin the bell work.
* Monday and Wednesday will begin with a vocabulary lesson, which will be explained on the board each day.
* Tuesdays and Thursdays will begin with a Daily Oral Language exercise. Again, this exercise will be explained on the board. Remember Spanish oral fluency will be part of your final grade.
* All assignments must be completed in pencil. Printing and cursive are both acceptable. The only requirement is that the writing must be legible.
Tests / Assignments:
* Check with me the very next day if you are absent. We will schedule a time to make
up missing tests or quizzes.
|A||90 – 100|
|B+||87 – 89|
|B||80 – 86|
|C+||77 – 79|
|C||70 – 76|
|D+||67 – 69|
|D||60 – 66|
|F||59 and below|